Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jeff K

Default Title Missing or resized to 0 width

For some reason I when I put a title in my charts it does not show up in the
preview or the chart. If I change the title from the properties page a small
character appears where the Title should be and if I click on the center of
it I can see and edit the title, but once I click on anything else it
disappears or resizes back to zero width. Does any one have any Ideas? I
tired un-installing and logging in as another user with no luck.