Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

Default DO NOT Insert Row - Macro

Protect the worksheet and modify your macro to unprotect the sheet, insert the
rows, protect the sheet.

You may want to provide them with a macro to delete rows, too.

Be aware that lots of things are disabled if the worksheet is protected. You'll
want to test before you distribute.

And worksheet protection is easily broken--so it's not foolproof.

Danny wrote:

Hi,

I have a woksheet that I share with users. There is macro to insert row(s)
as needed. Some users INSERTS ROWS MANUALLY that makes the other macros in
the worksheet fail.

Is there a macro that will PREVENT users to Mannually Insert a Row and at
the same time my macro to automatically insert a row will still work?

Thank you.

--

Dave Peterson