Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jbf frylock

Default I need a chart reference if certain criteria is entered...

I have a spreadsheet containing income guidelines for benefits. It
automatically converts different monthly conversion frequencies into an
annual amount (monthly income + an annual income + a bi-weekly income =
annual income). If the data needing to be entered is not in multiple income
frequencies, i.e. 3 different incomes all based on bi-weekly incomes
(bi-weekly + bi-weekly + bi-weekly = bi-weekly income), then I need a chart
to automatically appear where you can manually look it up. Hope this isn't
too confusing. Is there any way to prompt a chart to pop up?