Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Penny

Default Entering a range of numbers and searching same

That makes NO sense!!!!

What I mean to say ... the Conditional Format finds the record for me.
Formats it exactly how you showed me to do so. Once it does this, I manually
page up/down to scroll through the doc and find that record. I was asking if
there was a way to tell it to go to that record/field it has found/formatted.

Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for asking me to clarify.

Penny

"CLR" wrote:

Hi Penny........glad to have been of some bit of help..........please
clarify your statement for me...

"the Conditional Format gives me the exact field formatted
how I want it... and then I scroll through the doc to find the one
selected. "