Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Coderre

Default Formula follows the most recent entry in a column???

If you're only looking to keep a running total in cell B32, would something
like this work for you?

B32: =SUM($A$16:$A$65536)

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro

"Ron Coderre" wrote:

Try something like this:

B32: =LOOKUP(10^99,A:A)
That formula returns that last numeric entry in Col_A

Is that something you can work with?

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro

"lb303910" wrote:

I have a simple formula =sum(a16), that I use to collect data from cell A16
and place it in cell B32. If I were to add data to A17 (and eventually A18,
A19, A20, etc.) how would I structure a formula to automatically collect the
data from the next cell every time I make a new entry and place that data in
B32 without rewriting the original formula each time to specify the next cell?

Thanks in advance for your help.

lb303910