Tom Ogilvy

No single function. You can set up a series of formulas to look down the
"index" column and return the row number of any matching entries. Then you
can use the small function to successively pull out these matching row
number, then use each to pull back the associated value. this is done with
array functions.

It is pretty specific to how the data is laid out. If you need more help,
contact me at or perhaps someone else will give you an
assumed situation and give you a sample formula.

Tom Ogilvy

"jddtct" wrote in message
I am attempting to use the VLOOKUP command to search a column of dates and
return data associated with each date. The column of dates which I am
searching has multiple entries of the same date. The VLOOKUP command

wants
to only return data associated with one of the dates and ignores the
remaining matches. Is there a way to make VLOOKUP return data associated
with multiple matches? Is there another function that suits this

requirement
better?