jddtct

Default Can VLOOKUP return multiple answers based on several identical lo.

I am attempting to use the VLOOKUP command to search a column of dates and
return data associated with each date. The column of dates which I am
searching has multiple entries of the same date. The VLOOKUP command wants
to only return data associated with one of the dates and ignores the
remaining matches. Is there a way to make VLOOKUP return data associated
with multiple matches? Is there another function that suits this requirement
better?