Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PY & Associates

Default VB Help WORD/EXCEL LINK

Welcome
-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Mattock ]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 2:54 AM
Subject: Excel=Word

Wow thanks a lot, I will try my best now! Thanks again!

From: "KC Cheung"
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 11:39:54 +0800
We have created for your review
a sample Letter of Acceptance, loa.doc
and a quotation spreadsheet, quotes.xls

step 1, put the loa.doc in directory c:\01

step 2, open quotes.xls,
enable macro,
in VB editor, tools/references, select Microsoft Word

step 3, try the button,
all letters of acceptance generated are in directory c:\01

Cheers

"ChrisMattock"
wrote in message
news:ChrisMattock.276pss_1146580869.3439@excelforu m-nospam.com...

I have an excel spreadhseet that updates an word document that we use to
generate letters from an excel form. I need to make a macro that loads
up the word document, updates the links then breaks them all (breaklink
comand I believe!) but I suck at Visual Basic and have no idea how to do
it. If someone was to help I would be eternally grateful ;) THANKS :D

--
ChrisMattock
ChrisMattock's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=538072