Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default Can I delete an entire row if condition is not met?

You do have the contains clause in the filter options if you choose custom.
Otherwise you might need a helper column and use a formula to identify
offending, or otherwise, rows. Give a bigger data example and what you want
to weed out if the filter/custom option doesn't work.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Christine" wrote in message
Hi Bob,

Thanks but that won't work because in the file I export from Outlook, the
column contains ALL categories so the column would look like this:

VIP;xmas;SalesMeeting
xmas
SalesMeeting;xmas;Supplier

So let's say I need the people for the Sales Meeting, they can be anywhere
in that cell so filtering doesn't work.

I wish it could be so easy ;-)