Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Greegan

Default prompting Replace window

Could someone assist me with this please?
I'm trying to have my script end with the prompting of the Replace window
before it saves. I want to have the "Find What" field have a default value,
and the "Replace With" field to be blank and completed by the user...
by selecting Replace All (the required column is already selected before the
window prompt) the script will end with it saving to the disk. I've got
everthing working except the Replace window prompt.

Please help me?

Thank you...