Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Smohrman

Default Delete rows with duplicate values

Thank you Max! I had trouble with the syntax at first, but simply renamed my
sheets to X and Y and copied the formula you had in A1 through D1 in the
online example, copied it down and it worked.

I then had to autofilter col D for non-blanks, copy and paste the results to
another sheet to see the actual number of non-duplicated entries from column
A. Is that step necessary or am I missing something?

Thanks- I'm light-years closer than I was...

"Max" wrote:

Kostis: Thanks for the help !

Smohrman:
As explained in my 1st response / by Kostis,
the suggested set-up presumes your source data is in a sheet: X

Anyway, here's a working sample construct
to illustrate the implementation:
http://cjoint.com/?fceQb3ocN1
Extracting Unique Lines based on key col A.xls
--
Max
Singapore