Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bleu_808

Default Sum in first blank cell and a few more things...

Hello all :)

I had raised a question a few days ago, but I still haven't figured out
a solution. I hope someone can help :)

My column J is a list of dollar amounts.

14.10
25.00
36.00
(blank cell) (want subtotal of previous 3 and make bold)
(blank cell)
65.00
23.00
59.65
(Blank cell) (want subtotal of previous 3 and make bold)
(blank cell)

I want to do three things:
1) sum each of the totals so that they appear in the 1st blanl cell
after the grouping.
2) Bold the subtotal.
3) Have each of the summed for a grand total.

This is a list that will have varying rows, so that last row with the
grand total will always be different.

Any macro that can do all of this for me?

Previously, someone suggested creating a new column k, and enter a
formula. That worked for the subtotals, but I was not able to get a
grand total of the subs. Also suggested was to use Autosum, but I
havent been able to determina a range that will work.

Thanks again for all of your help! Any suggestions are vey much
appreciated!

Bleu