Tom Ogilvy

go to File=Open, then choose your template. This should create a new
workbook based on the template. Now you can do Edit=Move or Copy Sheet
choose move to end
and click the make a copy checkbox. Click OK

This will make a copy of your sheet (or click the tab with the mouse, hold
down the ctrl key and drag to the right, release - this should also make a
copy).

Repeat until you have as many copies as you want.

Tom Ogilvy

"Heather Rossi" <Heather wrote in message
I downloaded a template for a phone list. I just need to know how I get
multiple sheets of the same template so I can fill in more names and
addresses.