Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tamiluchi

Default conditional cell format based on cell in same row, previous co

Thank you so much, Dav. I truly cannot explain why it did not occur to me to
switch the conditions, especially considering the absurd amount of time I've
spent on this.
I did mention in my first response that I wanted the 'red' condition to
occur in addition to.....
Sorry if I wasn't clear that the alternate 3 row shading was a conditional
formula.
Thank you again for your help. It's greatly appreciated.
Tammie

"Dav" wrote:

Yes if you have another formula it will override it as it stops at the
first condition that is satisifed

Try using c2<d2 as your first condition and the shading as your second
condition, this should work, otherwise it will just shade. You never
meantioned any other conditional formats before!

Regards

Dav

--
Dav