Prakash

Default how to hide rows in a protected sheet

1. How to hide rows in a protected worksheet without unprotecting the
worksheet.
2. Is it possible to delete rows in a protected worksheet without
unprotecting the worksheet.
3. My requirements is that in a worksheet, I have input certain formulas
and the same is protected with a password, I will be sending these sheets to
my colleagues to fill in data and the formulas will automatically calculate
the results. I dont want them to modify the protected ranges.

This protection will be for certain columns for the entire worksheet. In
case if they print then there are totals at the end of the sheet which also
has to be printed but I dont want empty rows without data not to be printed.

My querry is that is it possible to hide or delete empty rows in a protected
sheet without unprotecting the same.

4. These sheets will be used regularly as templates is it possible for them
to store the same in one file with different worksheet. In other words they
will copy and paste the template in the same file in different sheet but I
need the protection to continue is it possible.

5. Is it possible for someone to unprotect the sheet without the owner
disclosing the password. In other words is it possible to break the password.

Expecting your immediate response on the same.

regards

Prakash