Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RK

Default Updating data...

There are several elements that I update in my work book. One being a
source on line which works, the others are from an access database
that carries accounts information. They all work except one which is a
name and address update, so new customers automatically get updated
when I open the account.

Thank you.

On Tue, 2 May 2006 08:28:44 -0500, MattShoreson
wrote:

a little bit more info is required than the information you have
supplied here.

At a guess though either you db connection is broken - wrong path etc.
or the web page is no longer available.

The more detail you post with - the more likely you're going to get the
answer you need.