Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SueJB

Default Displaying formulae changes formatting

Hi all,

Can anyone help with a strange quirk? I have a spreadsheet with a series of
numbers which have to be formatted to 1 decimal place. These show fine in
"normal" mode.

If I display formulae, some of the cells not containing formulae lose their
formatting - numbers with a decimal part are still shown to one place (eg
1.6) but those without lose the decimal (eg 1 not 1.0). All attempts to
change the formatting fail.

I need to be able to print the spreadsheet with formulae but also with
values displayed to one d.p. and I'm currently beaten.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks
SueJB