Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Noemi

Default activate opened workbook via VBA

Hi
We have entered the attached code into a workbook (Testing Stores.xls) but
when we run the code it does not perform the task below.

Windows("Store Response List " & stDate).Activate

which is meant to activate workbook Store Response List (date).xls so we can
update the file.

The stDate is the date which is provided from a cell found in workbook
(Testing Stores.xls).

For some reason when it comes to this code it jumps back to the begining and
does not activate the required workbook.

I beleive it has to do with the stDate which I dont know how to get araound.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Noemi