Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Charles Williams

Default Writing Fast VBA UDFs - London july19/20

Hi Ron,

well holidays are from july through august?
Sorry you wont be there

( I am in trouble anyway since July 19 is my wedding anniversary!)

Charles
______________________
Decision Models
FastExcel 2.2 Beta now available
www.DecisionModels.com

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message
Hi Charles

Hope to see many of you there.

Why is the conference in the holiday season, I am on vacation that week.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Charles Williams" wrote in message
I am looking forward to finally meeting many email names in person at the
2006 UK Excel User Conference.

http://www.exceluserconference.com/2006UKEUC.html

For my session on writing fast VBA UDFs I am currently having fun
preparing the examples :

- AVERAGETOL - the slowest version uses Excel/VBA defaults, the fastest
is 48 times faster and twice as fast as the equivalent SUMPRODUCT
formula.

- FLOOKUP - runs faster than VLOOKUP for everything except approximate
sorted match, for which both FLOOKUP and VLOOKUP are so fast its hard to
tell the difference anyway <g.

Hope to see many of you there.

Charles Williams
Decision Models