Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
traceydee150

Default Indexing/Polulating Rows

I have 3 Sheets; Cal, Form & Employee List. Employee List has /names,
startdate and classes required all in columns w/rows a1:az56 as the
"database" list. Cal has a formula in a2 (=Form!C3 - which is a drop
down menu of Employee Names).

I want to populate the Form sheet (a select few rows and columns) based
on validation list box on Form a1 (based on database - names) and show
the classes taken - only if they have a x in the column based on the
employee name. It is now populating a single row and all the columns
and showing an x in the columns based on the name choosen.

Here's the code I have

If Target.Row = 3 And Target.Column = 3 Then
'calculate criteria cell in case calculation mode is manual
Worksheets("Cal").Range("A2").Calculate
Worksheets("EmployeeList").Range("Database") _
.AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy, _
CriteriaRange:=Sheets("Cal").Range("A1:A2"), _
CopyToRange:=Range("a6:az6"), Unique:=False

I'm sure I'm doing everything wrong. I found the code and edited it my
needs. I'm hoping omeone can help me in easiest terms to get this
done.

Thank you