Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Otto Moehrbach

Default when I enter 12.50 in a column, it automatically changes to 13?

With one of those cells selected, click on Format - Cells. Select the
Number tab. In the "Category" list, select "Number". Look at the small
window labeled "Decimal places:". It probably shows "0". Change it to "2"
and click OK. Now enter 12.50 and see what happens.
If this works for you, select all the cells into which you will be
entering such numbers and format them the same way. HTH Otto
"Suzette" wrote in message
We use forms where we need to enter our hours in. When someone tries to
enter in hours with a half, as in 12.50...it automatically changes to 13.
is
there a way I can fix this so it doesn't happen?