Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Patrick

Default Sort worksheets based on a cell value in each worksheet.

Yes, I want to re-position the sheets in the book based upon the value of a
cell in each sheet.

I would prefer not to rename the sheets because they are currently named
after the account which they reference. Maybe some hybrid NE-1001 for an
account named 1001 that is in the region NE. And then sort the sheets by
alpha via the readily accessible solution? Is this possible? :-) I'm open
to any workable programatic solution - I can't manually sort 850 sheets many
times a month.

Thank you!

"Pete_UK" wrote:

Do you mean that you want to re-position the worksheets in the
workbook, based on the region value in each sheet? Can the sheets be
renamed to this region value?

Pete