Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default Change Smith, John to John Smith

It's no harder than the previous two time that you asked it.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Levi" wrote in message
This seems very easy right? Well, the name list that I am currently
converting is a little querky. I would like to do this---- Cell.A1

[Smith,
John] Cell.A2[John Smith]
Here is hwere it gets a little tricky....I need to nest the TRIM function

remedy extra spaces incurred by the data input girl. I would also prefer

use the RIGHT, LEFT functions in place of the MID function. I would really
appreciate any advice I could get out there. A friend told me it can be

done
but cannot remember the formula..
THANK YOU