Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Louise Weber

Default Can insert W/S but not copy a worksheet

Using Professional 2003 edition. Have experienced problems recently not
being able to use the edit / move or copy function to create a dupe of a
worksheet within the workbook. No error message - just get no results. I
can use a workaround with inserting a new worksheet and copying in the data.

When I sent the latest file to our corporate helpdesk, the file arrived
corrupt, i.e. all formatting was gone but the formulas and data were intact.