Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B

Default Pasting Formulas

You can copy the formula out of the formula bar, or you can press F2 and copy
the formula from inside the cell, but in either case, select everything in
the formula excluding the "=". You can then paste the formula into your
target workbook by moving to the target cell, typing an equal sign and
pressing Ctrl+V to paste the text of the formula into the cell.
--
Kevin Backmann

"jacob" wrote:

Is there a way to copy and page formulas from one workbook to another without
it trying to link the pages to the original workbook? I pasted pages and
some of the formulas without my knowledge were linked.