Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mike

Default look up names in one excel tab to find a match in another tab

I have two tabs in an excel worksheet. The first tab is an older list of
names. The last name is in column A and the first name is in Column B. The
second tab is a recent list with new names added that are not on the first
tab, which is an older list. How do I search the names in the 2nd more recent
list to see which names are not on the original list? I need to know what
names have been added on the recent list that are not on the older list.