Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cy

Default how to insert column between q.

oh my..............my blanks is distributed randomly,so is there any method
to chg the code to avoid insert blank when matching blanks

"Bryan Hessey" 來函:

If you have already started to insert blanks, then adjust the number
shown as Startrow= from 1 to the first row you need. (in Dave's code)

FirstRow = 1 'no headers
FirstRow = 25 'no headers - the number being your first desired row

To insert only 1 blank, amend

.Rows(iRow).Resize(2).Insert
.Rows(iRow).Resize(1).Insert

This should work.

---

cy Wrote:
You are correct,Bryan i mix up column and row wrongly,and the answer is
partly correct only
..It is because like i said before,there are some blank rows already
inserted,after running the marco ,there will be 3 blank together,so is
there
possible to rewrite the macro so that it will not adding a blank row
before
and after the blank row that already exist?

"Bryan Hessey" ä¾€*Ã¥€¡Â½Ã¯Â¼Å¡

If you didn't call Row as Column you would be more easily understood

For what you require, see Dave Peterson's answer in
http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?t=537047

--
cy Wrote:
you don't know what i mean?
let say i have 5q. in a row that is
A1(q.1),A2(q.2),A3(q.3),A4(q.4),A5(q.5)
how can i insert a column next to each q. so that the seqence now

is
A1(q.1),A2(blank),A3(q.2)........
but some blank columns have already inserted,so how to write that

VBA?

"Otto Moehrbach" ä¾â‚¬*倡½ï¼š

You must mean rows instead of columns.
Yes, VBA can do that, but Excel needs to know how to identify a

line
as
being the beginning of a new question. Pretend that you are
explaining how
to do this to someone who doesn't know your data. What would you

say
him? HTH Otto
"cy" wrote in message
I have 500+ question in a row,how can I insert column in

between
every
questions but there are some questions already inserted with
column,is
there
a method to save time so that each q. will have only 1 blank

column
in
between it?

--