Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
joyce

Default spread sheets vlookup

I am actualy on that sitte now.. and i still dont see what i am doing wrong.

"Ragdyer" wrote:

Check out this web page of Debra Dalgleish that should help you:

HTH,

RD

"joyce" wrote in message
I need some help with vlook up.. I cannot seem to get it right. i have to
make it to where when i put a number in it also puts in the description

and
unit price just by the number i put in to a cell.. can anyone please help
me.. I am making an invoice... and using a look up table to do the vlookup
function but dont know what i am doing wrong someone please help me

asap...

thanks