Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
NoelH

Default formating inputbox result in excel

Hi, I have use the inputbox method to seek from the user a date. When the
date 1st Feb 2006 (1/02/2006) is placed into the sheet it shows in the
mm/dd/yy format. I have tried formatting the cell to dd/mm/yy. I know that
there is a way and it has (i think) to do with a special paste function to
allow all dates entered in the inputbox to be in the Australian format
(dd/mm/yy) context. Many thanks in adavance for any help.