Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Default how to insert column between q.

cy

There are only 256 columns in Excel so 500+ is out of the question and inserting
even more columns is in the same category.

Perhaps re-think your question and re-post when more clear what you want to do.

Rows or Columns..........which is it?

Rows are 1,2,3,4,5 etc and Columns are A,B,C,D etc.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:29:02 -0700, cy wrote:

I have 500+ question in a row,how can I insert column in between every
questions but there are some questions already inserted with column,is there
a method to save time so that each q. will have only 1 blank column in
between it?