Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Default I cannot find Invoice toolbar

Trevor

Browse through these google search results.

http://snipurl.com/pux7

Don' read just one of them, but several as there are various methods and
problems associated with the INVOICE.XLT template for newer versions and the
numbering add-in TMPLTNUM.XLA

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 18:45:01 -0700, Trevor
wrote:

i was once able to select next invoice No for a microsoft excel template i
use. When i upgraded my computer this option was gone. I get a message to
install
"The numbering add-in must be loaded for optimal numbering and toolbar
behavior.
Please load this add-in into your library directory
"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

What Invoice toolbar are you trying to find? HTH Otto