Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
migdad

Default Calculate the Days

Dear Daddylonglegs
Thanks for your support, but I am still facing problem
I need to know the period days and times between two days to see if the
complaints closed within SLA (Service level agreement) or not as I am
working in Bank - Customer Service Department
for example, if I would like to count the different days and time
between the below two
25/04/2006 10:14 AM and 25/04/2006 11:19 AM
When I use the formula SUM(INT((WEEKDAY(C22-{1,2,3,4,7})+C23-C22)/7))
The results will be one day, but actualy the SLA is less than one day.
it should be (0) 1:05 (DD) HH:MM

So please help me on that if you can

--
migdad