Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marcus

Default Delete All Data Button

Basically what I need this for is I have a spreadsheet for 10 stores that I
am over. Each store has their own sheet. Example (6600, 6601 & so forth).
These sheets are used to collect data on a monthly basis. However I ownly
need the data for that month. So at the end of the month I need to delete the
data for that month. The problem is that I have a bunch of formulas that I
don't want to re-write each month. So I want a button that will delete all
the data in cells that are UNprotected. Any ideas?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Wouldn't it be easier just to delete the workbook/file from your HDD?

Or did you mean something else when you wrote "delete all the data in a
workbook"?

Delete data but not formulas or some other parts?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 13:14:01 -0700, Marcus
wrote:

Hello,
I am trying to create a command button that will delete all the data in
the workbook. I have never really created any command buttons though. Can
anyone help me with this???