Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

Default Is there a way to 'copy' my XL settings to another PC?

You might try to copy your EXCEL10.xlb or EXCEL11.xlb file to the new
computer. I have tried this in the past, but it has never been fully
successful. Thats why I use the macro approach.
--
Gary's Student

"Ingeniero1" wrote:

Yes, I understand that, but wondered if I could 'copy and paste' what I
already have done on another PC.

Also, which I forgot to bring up and your post reminded me, I have
several macros recorded on the other PC, for MS XL as well as for MS
Word, and would like to copy them as well. Possible?

Actuually, all my questions apply to both XL and Word, for which I have
customized the menus, tool bars, and written macros.

Thanks

Alex

--
Ingeniero1