Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kitt

Default Excel IF Function

"macropod" wrote:

Hi Kitt,

Anywhere or nowhere - it depends on what, if anything, the IF test is for.
Perhaps you could be more specific?

Cheers

"Kitt" wrote in message
Where in =PMT(B3/B5,B4*B5,B6) do you enter the IF Function?

Sorry, Im very new to this. I am working on a tutorial for a loan calculator. The final total is "Payment per period" and I have been asked for the total to show $0 when the cells are empty instead of error #DIV/0!

The cells are as follows : B3 Annual Interest Rate, B4 Term Of Loan (Years),
B5 Payments per year, B6 Principal, B8 Payment Per Period (Total)
Thanks a million for your prompt reply. Kitt