Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
macropod

Default Font Size Issues in linked tables

Hi Muppet

The on-screen layout of Excel objects embedded in Word documents often don't
behave in a truly wysiwyg fashion - with the result that the printed page
can look different to what you see on screen. Displaying text and
line-wrapping at small font sizes in the embedded objects seem to be handled
particularly poorly.

Are you having the same problems when the document is printed?

Cheers

"Muppet" wrote in message
Hi.

I have some tables in excel that I want to put into word and publisher
documents. I encounter the same prob everytime... when the tables are

linked
in word or publisher.... the words/characters (ie. space between each
character within words) seem to be unevenly spaced. As an excercise of
interest I went into MS WORD... went INSERT/OBJECT/EXCEL WORKSHEET. Typed

in
some words in 8pt times new roman... clicked back into the word document.
Same problem!

Please help!

Cheers!