Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyeR

Default Paging down to last entry

This *array* formula returns the row number:

=MAX((A1:A10000<"")*ROW(A1:A10000))

--
Array formulas are entered using CSE, <Ctrl <Shift <Enter, instead of the
regular <Enter, which will *automatically* enclose the formula in curly

Since it's an array formula, you can't reference entire rows (A:A)

--

HTH,

RD

"Richard" wrote in message
Ctrl + End takes me to the last formula entered. since I've pasted the
formula down several thousand rows in advance, then I go back and enter data
as needed but sometimes I need to go back to the last entry not the last
formula. Kinda confusing? Thanks in advance!

"Rae Drysdale" wrote:

Ctrl + End will take you to the last cell in the worksheet. Ctrl + Home

will
take you to the first cell. Does this help?
--
Rae Drysdale

"Richard" wrote:

How do you page down to the last entry? Since I have formulas that do

not
have any entries in them I want to page down to the last entry not the

last
formula. Thanks in advance!