Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Zygy

Default Negative Values

Thank you for the reply. Please advise me how do I apply this to a whole
worksheet. Thank you.
"macropod" wrote in message
Hi Zygy,

The formatting options only apply to the cells selected at the time the
options are applied. If you want a whole row/colum/worksheet to be
affected,
all of that row/colum/worksheet must be selected.

Cheers

"Zygy" wrote in message
Is there a way of ALWAYS getting the figures of a negative value of

currency
shown in read on a worksheet? If there is how do I arrange it?
I tried FormatCellsNumber and Currency, where I highlighted the red -£
figures, but I still get the negative Currency numbers in black. My OS is
Win.XPPro.