Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Tigger

Default Personal macro file will not pull up when excel is started

I have multiple macros in my personal macro folder. The personal file is
found in my XLSTART. This file will not pull up when excel is started. I
can change the name to anything else and it will pull up automatically. But
as soon as I change the name back to personal, it will no longer pull. I
moved this file completely out of the XLSTART and allowed excel to create a
new personal macro file in XLSTART. This new personal file will not pull
either. As soon as I change the name to any other name besides personal - it
works.

Any ideas?
--
Tigger