GIZZMO

Default How to create a lookup table with an added varable?

I need to create a lookup formula to address two variables simultaneously,
one a product number, the other a product date, to return a price for that
specific product on that date. The lookup table has column headers of dates
by quarter, e.g., 20031, 20032, and row headers of SKUs or individual product
numbers. The table contains price data per SKU per quarter. I have a
working table of thousands of sales by quarter for which I need to insert the
price for that quarter. I thought a lookup table would be one way to
automatically insert these prices.

Any suggestions?
Thank you