Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ollie

Default DeBug

Hello Bob
I think I will get that book as this is a bit above my skill level and a
bit of study wont go astray.
Appreciate your advice
Thanks
Regards
Ollie
"Bob Phillips" wrote:

What he means is that you should add could to manage the error. For
instance, add a statement at the front of the procedure

On Error Goto this_proc_Errororhandler

and at the end, add a statement

this_proc_Errororhandler:
'add some code to deal with the error.

Other ways are to trap errors as they happen, such as

On Error Resume Next
'some code
If Err.Number < 0 Then
'do something
On Error Goto 0

Best advice? Get a copy of Professional Excel Development by Bullen, Bovey
and Green, it has a good chapter on error handling as well as much other
good stuff.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Ollie" wrote in message
Not sure what you mean Trevor. Can you be more specific

"Trevor Shuttleworth" wrote:

Use On Error error trapping

Regards

Trevor

"Ollie" wrote in message
Is there a way that the Debug / End popup can be stopped when there is

problem with a vba project