Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul B

Default "Turn "record macro" display on.

greaswman, start recording a macro then view toolbars and check stop
recording, use the stop recording button to stop recording the macro and do
not use the x button to close this box or you will have to do this again
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"greaseman" wrote
in message ...

I know how to record macros, and every time I've recorded one, there has
always been a little "recording" icon that displays, telling me I'm in
recording mode.

Well, anyway, I must've done something silly, because now that little
icon doesn't display.

How do I turn the "recording macro" icon back on?

--
greaseman
greaseman's Profile: