tjtjjtjt

Tools | Protection | Unprotect Share Workbook.
You may be prompted for a password.
Then, UnShare as you normally would.

tj

"Todd" wrote:

Hi, I have a workbook that is shared and I can't unshare it. I am new to
sharing but my other shared workbooks I can deselect the sharing option or
close and reopen it and work with it unshared but one workbook has the
deselect option greyed out. I am the only user listed but it is shared so I
can't add worksheets etc.. I get a message box that says I have to close
the file instead. I have closed the workbook and have logged off and on too.
But it is still shared and I don't know how to change this.

Please Help.

Todd