Amy O

I might be misunderstanding, but if you want to get totals by month the best
way might be a pivot table. Selecting all data in the sheet (including
column headers), go to data-pivot table and follow the wizard, (next, next,
finish). Then drag the date column heading from the pivot table field list
to the row fields area and the money column heading from the pivot table
field list to the data items area. If you right-click on the date column
heading on the pivot table, you can choose to group them by month and year.

"Mark Jackson" wrote:

Hello,

I am using this formula
=SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(Gateway!B3:B26)=1),--(YEAR(Gateway!B3:B26)=2005),--(ISNUMBER(Gateway!B3:B26)))which
works fine. Based on this formula how can I sum the dollar value in column J
for the month of January? Your help is appreciated.

Mark