Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Default Email Icon on excel 200 toolbar

Check out the info on Ron de Bruin's Sendmail page.

You can download his Sendmail Add-in which allows a whole host of options for
sending sheets, parts of sheets and others.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:25:02 -0700, a vecin <a
wrote:

I dont see the email icon on the excel 2000 toolbar. By what I understand
this is how you can send an email of just a worksheet instead of the whole
workbook. If anyone knows how i can add this icon to my toolbar or even how i
can send an email of a worksheet and not the entire workbook please help.

Thanks