Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jjbf22

Default Hyperlink- relative reference

Im trying to hyperlink from one sheet in my workbook to another. I can do
this easily, but if i change anything in the sheet im referencing, such as
add a row, the hyperlink locations are off.
I basically have two sheets- a table of contents with titles, and the detail
sheet with the same titles. Is there anyway to set up a link so that it
always goes to the section heading I desire no matter where its located-
meaning even if I add some rows in between on the detail sheet?

Thanks so much.