In the beginning

Default making one material list from mulitple vendor material lists

I have a work book with several vendor material list. I would like to add
another sheet that consolidates the different sheets. Example: Each Vendor
material worksheet has five columns. Column A quantity you want, B model
number, C description, D List price, and E is total Price (Column A times
Column D). After choosing the quantity of the differnet items on the differnt
sheets, I would like to combine all of the differnt rows on one Combined
Vendor material work sheet that contains all five columns. I hope my question
is as clear as mud. Thanks