Gord Dibben

Sara

For complete instructions on re-setting the actual used range see Debra
Dalgleish's site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 08:51:03 -0800, "Sara"
wrote:

I made a spreadsheet that is 6 pages long. However, I accidently set
something on the down arrow and scrolled down a LOT. Now, the spreadsheet
still takes up only 6 pages, but when i print the document, it shows that it
is 50 pages long! I know how to go in and limit my printing to pages 1-6, but
other people have access to this document, and I don't want them to end up
with 50 pages of empty cells if they're not paying enough attention. How can
I delete these extra pages?