Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
paul

Default Excel Workday Function with another function

c1=a1,c2=IF(AND(MONTH(C1+1)=MONTH($A$1),WEEKDAY(C1 +1,2)=1,WEEKDAY(C1+1,2)<6),C1+1,C1+3)
its not quite working but gives a column of dates from monday to friday.Its
not supposed to list dates that arent in the same month but it does.....its
late I am going to bed.Hope this is what you are after
--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!

"Monique" wrote:

Is there a way to use workday function and also list the dates automatically?

i.e.

a1 = 5/1

b2= all working days until the last working day of the month. (Friday) I
have seen a formula that does this:
=if(a1="","",if(month(a1+1=month(a$1),a1+1,""))
but not with the workday function. It is not automatic and has to be dragged
over. I am not sure if this is possible, or I just don't know what order to
put them in.

I would like it to fill the working days automatically by entering the date
for one cell.