Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Default Complicated Question

Hi!

If you enter some data in cell A1 on Sheet1 and you want the same data to be
entered in cell X100 on Sheet20, enter this formula in cell X100 on Sheet20:

=Sheet1!A1

If no data has been entered in cell A1 on Sheet1 then the formula will
return 0. If you don't the 0 to be returned then use this formula:

=IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1)

Biff

"kyrospeare" wrote
in message ...

Well this isn't a complicated question, but it is for me.

When I type text into a cell, I want the text to appear in another
worksheet and in the cell of my choosing. How do I do this?

Thanks.

--
kyrospeare
kyrospeare's Profile: